Movies that are great, or so bad that they're great...
- Blazing Saddles: A classic, and one of Mel Brooks' finest. Often quoted in discussion threads.
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail: Really, the more Monty Python you've seen and can quote from memory, the better. But this film at a minimum should be considered required viewing.
- Ghostbusters: A classic frequently quoted by the Commentariat.
- The Dark Knight Rises: Hipster AJ McCarron thinks it's lamestream.
- Hook: An underrated classic, loved by everyone with a soul.
- Idiocracy: A Mike Judge classic frequently referenced by the commenteriat.