3. Place each breast in a 1 gallon storage bag on a solid, flat surface. Firmly pound the chicken with the smooth side of a meat mallet to an even thickness of about 1/4" to 3/8". Sprinkle each side with salt and pepper.
4. Wrap 4-6 asparagus spears with Prosciutto, then top with Mozz. Wrap the chicken breast around the asparagus, Mozz, prosciutto and roll to make a compact roll. Place the rolls, seam side down, in the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle each with a generous amount of the bread crumbs. Cover asparagus tips with a small piece of tin foil.
5. Bake in the preheated oven until the juices run clear (40 to 50 minutes). Place one additional piece of prosciutto on top of the chicken. Continue to bake for 10 additional minutes.
16 ounces fresh mushrooms
2 ounces butter
1 cup heavy cream
salt and freshly ground pepper
1. Wash and slice mushrooms.
2. Peel and thinly slice onions.
3. In a saucepan, heat butter. Stir in onions, and cook over medium heat until slightly softened.
4. Add mushrooms to pan. Stir and cook for 3-5 minutes, until slightly softened.
5. Drain off a bit of the liquid from the mushrooms. Pour cream over onions and mushrooms. Stir and cook over medium heat until slightly thickened and browned.
6. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Place chicken over mashed potatoes or pasta and cover with sauce