The Papa Hondros Marinade. Great for all things chicken.
- ½ bottle Lowry’s teriyaki pineapple marinade
- 1/4 bottle teriyaki sauce
- 1/8 bottle Worstechershire sauce
- ¼ Panola
- ½ bottle of Chili Pepper sauce (we get ours from a monastery)
- ½ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons of brown spicy mustard
- 4 ounces of Pale Ale beer
1. Mix ingredients together and pour into 2 Ziploc bags
2. Add meat to both bags and put it in the fridge overnight. Don't forget to turn occasionally.
3. Remove and cook as desired, preferably on the grill.